Effective as of 18th May 2020
This Warranty is valid only for mats that you have bought through authorised channels. Our authorised channels are the website customisedcarmats.sg, mats.sg and through our seller platforms registered in the name of Customised Car Mats Singapore. Regretfully, we can't determine the authenticity or original condition of products sold through other channels. hence, we can't provide warranty for those products.
What our warranty covers
We warrant the following:
● The Product you bought will match the descriptions we gave you when you contacted us, or through our Stores;
● The quality of the Product will be reasonably satisfactory; and
● The Product will fit your particular purpose if we promised that the Product would meet a need you told us about, based on our records.
Superior Drips™ -- 12 months
Basis Drips™ -- 3 months
Our warranty starts from the date you received your Product. Please keep a record of the confirmation text received via Whatsapp / email. We will repair or replace all defective Products. In the event we can’t fix a warranty failure, we will reimburse you the purchase price that you paid, less the amount directly attributable to your use before the non-conformance was discovered. We may also accept your request for a partial refund as far as justified by the reduced value of the unrepaired Product if you opt to keep it.
What our warranties do not cover
● Minor deviations of the Products from images posted on our website or due to naturally occurring variations in the materials used
● Hand-made variation
● Improper use
● Wear & tear due to usage
● Modifications or failure to follow the recommended aftercare instructions;
● Abuse, negligence, accident, fire or water damage, transportation by the customer, or other causes beyond our control.
How to make warranty claim
Please reach out to us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. You will be required to provide us with clear pictures of the issue / defects. If you refuse to send us the picture we need to process the warranty claim, we may assume that you have abandoned your claim or that it is invalid.
Customised Car Mats Singapore reserves the right to refuse any warranty claims if it has reasons to believe that the claim is fraudulent or made in bad faith.
Should our products be defective, we will arrange for a replacement piece to be completed. Should the replacement not require any further measurements, the replacement piece will be shipped to you FREE OF CHARGE. Should we require your car to be down at our production floor for further measurements - you'll be required to drive down within 7 days upon notifying us. Otherwise, we may assume that you have abandoned your claims.
We may need you to ship back to us the defective piece. If so, we might arrange to pick up the defective piece from you at our own cost.
Limitations on transferability or warranty and our liability to you
Our warranty applies to the original purchaser and non-transferable.
We will not be responsible for any direct damages arising from the use our mats. We encourage our customers to reach out to us should they have any concerns or the right method of using our products.
In no event will our liability towards you exceed the price you paid for our product.
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for :
● Death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
● Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentations; and
● Consumer protection that is mandated by statute and cannot be waived or limited by contract.
Other important terms
The laws of Singapore governs all adversarial proceedings between you and Customised Car Mats Singapore concerning this warranty.